Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Legends of the Galaxy is closing, Please read!
Jedi Knight Muse
 Posted: Dec 21 2014, 10:51 PM

A Muse that's a Jedi
Group: Admin

Hey everyone,

So, as you may have noticed, the activity level on Legends of the Galaxy is not what it has been in the past, and it might be at its worst slump in the almost four years of its existence. The holidays and end of semester are both large factors for this, but the activity has been see-sawing up and down for a long time even before the holidays got closer.

As you may have noticed, the three of us staff members have not been around as much as we'd like. As a result, it's been a struggle to keep things going around here, both from an OOC and IC standpoint. We've introduced plots that haven't been shown much interest, which isn't the fault of anyone by any means, but we have been struggling to breathe life into the site.

The bottom line is that the staff and I have come to the decision to close Legends of the Galaxy.

What does this mean for the members?
It means that within the next week or so, Legends of the Galaxy will close. You will still be able to log in and grab any profiles that you wish to have for future use.

This site will never be closed to the point that people cannot log in and read old threads and grab profiles, at least not as long as I can keep that from happening.

In the meantime, the staff and I are going to be working on a new site that we plan on taking our time with to get ready and have open in the future. When we do open it, we will make sure to notify people so that should you decide to, you can join. If you want, you can leave your email address and/or any messenger contact information in a reply to this post so that we can send you an email. You can also email me at JediKnightMuse@gmail.com and I will make sure to give you a link when it's time.

This site has been my baby for almost four years, and I am so proud of it. I have been honored to know many of the role players who have come through here and have been as loyal as they have been. You have been amazing members and friends and I will miss chatting and posting with those of you who do not follow us onto the new site. My Skype name should be Ally Muse Skywalker, so if you wish to keep chatting with me you're welcome to add me on there, and I will be sure to let you know when the new site is ready.

To any guests who pass through and see this post, please- if you're at all interested in being notified when the new site is open, go ahead and register a new account and leave me your contact information either in this thread or by PMing me.

Sincerely,
Ally (Jedi Knight Muse)
A'den
Nya (Nyakyshantas)

--------------------
user posted image
Questions, comments concerns?
Don't hesitate to shoot me a PM or bop me on
the head via the cbox to get onto a messenger.
I don't bite, I promise!

AIM: JedixKnightxMuse (you'll need to ask me to sign on via PM or the cbox)
Player of:
-Rael Jasek, Imperial Knight
-Cailyn Valcrest- Princess of Onderon and Jedi Apprentice
-Thalia Aerdin- Jedi Knight
-Kienna Alvarez- Jedi Shadow
PMEmailIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Announcements | Next Newest »

Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll